I thought it was about time to add more recipes on here! This one sounds good right now :)
1/2 lb. bacon (diced)
1 medium onion (chopped)
1/2 c. chopped celery
2 Tbsp. flour
4 c. milk
1 can cream style corn
1 can tiny whole potatoes (diced)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. salt
- Cook bacon; cook onion and celery in 3 Tbsp. of drippings.
- Remove from heat and blend in flour.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk.
- Stir in milk, heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in corn, potatoes, salt and pepper until all heated.
- Stir in bacon.